1. Listen to English every day
Listen to English songs.
Watch programmes or movies in English.Use online lessons:
2. Make an e-friend and write to him/her:http://www.epals.com/?id=siteLogo&sessf=351957
3. Read English storiesTry EnglishClub.com for Young Learners: http://www.englishclub.com/learn-english.htm
4. Write down new wordsStart a vocabulary (new word) notebook.
Write words in alphabetical order (A...B...C...).
Make example sentences.
Use English dictionaries:http://www.askoxford.com/?view=uk
5. Keep an English diaryHow do you feel?
How is the weather?
What did you do today?
I hope this will help you. Good work!