Pages

Friday 27 April 2012

An imaginary interview with a star


Interview with Bruno Mars


1. How old were you when you started singing?
  I began making music at a young age.

  1. How many CDs have you released?
I’ve just released an album at the moment called Doo-wops and Hooligans.

3. What is your favourite band and singer?
My favourite singers are: Little Richard, Elvis Presley and Michael Jackson.

4. What is your most popular song?

You would think that it would probably be Billionaire or Just the way you are, but according to recent surveys the most famous song is actually Grenade!
1. What are your plans for the future?

I’m just a mixed-up dude. I want to work with the Kanyes, the Jay-Zs… a Rihanna, a Gaga, Kings of Leon, Mumford & Sons. I want to do all those things. As proud as I am of “Doo-Wops,” I feel like, ‘Oh, man. People haven’t seen nothing. They don’t even know what I’m about to do,’ and that’s what I can’t wait to show the world.
2. Have you got any brothers or sisters?

I’ve got a biological brother: Eric Hernandez and 3 biological sisters: Presley Hernandez, Tahiti Hernandez and Tiara Hernandez.
My adopted sister is Jaime Kailani who is really his cousin, but my mum brought her up as one of her own. She’s my sister really.
3. Where do you like?
I live in Los Angeles, California.
4. When were you born?
I was born on October 8, 1985.
Journalist: Sara Mota, 8ºBB

No comments:

Post a Comment