Interview with Bruno Mars
1. How old were you when you started singing?
I began making music at a young age.
- How many CDs have you released?
I’ve just released an album at the moment called Doo-wops and Hooligans.
3. What is your favourite band and singer?
4. What is your most popular song?
1. What are your plans for the future?
I’m just a mixed-up dude. I want to work with the Kanyes, the Jay-Zs… a Rihanna, a Gaga, Kings of Leon, Mumford & Sons. I want to do all those things. As proud as I am of “Doo-Wops,” I feel like, ‘Oh, man. People haven’t seen nothing. They don’t even know what I’m about to do,’ and that’s what I can’t wait to show the world.
2. Have you got any brothers or sisters?
My adopted sister is Jaime Kailani who is really his cousin, but my mum brought her up as one of her own. She’s my sister really.
3. Where do you like?
I live in Los Angeles, California.
4. When were you born?
I was born on October 8, 1985.
Journalist: Sara Mota, 8ºBB