Pages

Tuesday 22 May 2012

The media in my life

The media are very important in my life. It's very cool and relaxing to get home and watch our favourite show (in my case it's How I Met Your Mother) or read a magazine about the things that I like the most.
I really love the cinema and I like different genres: romantic films, sci-fi, action films, etc, but the ones I like the most are comedies. When I'm bored or sad, a good laugh is always a solution. My favourite films are: Captain America, Ice age and Pretty Woman.
I also like TV a lot. I prefer series and quiz shows. My favourite programmes are: How I Met your Mother, Hawai Five-O and CSI.
I don't read a lot of newspapers or magazines but the ones I read are about football, cars and bikes.
Without the Internet I would get crazy. I like to talk with my friends using  Facebook and MSN. I also like to play games online, like League of Legends (also known as LOL). Without the media I wouldn't be the same!

João Morgado, no 13, 8ºD

No comments:

Post a Comment